Have a question? Check our FAQ for an answer!
How to Stay Informed
We are committed to meeting the healthcare needs of the communities we serve through vaccination, and that includes the COVID-19 vaccine. We are working closely with State and Federal health officials to provide you the most current information on the availability of the COVID-19 vaccine. We'll share that information with you here, so check back regularly for updates.
When Can I Get a COVID-19 Booster Dose?
Click here for the latest information on COVID-19 booster doses from the CDC.
Who Can Get a COVID-19 Vaccine?
Currently, anyone 12 years of age or older can receive their initial COVID-19 vaccination(s). In addition, some specific immunocompromised patients are approved to receive a third dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Immunocompromised patients include:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
How Do I Receive a COVID-19 Vaccine?
Register Online to let us know you are interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. In many cases, you will be able to instantly schedule your appointment after registering.
Do I Need To Re-Register or Call to Get My Second Dose or Booster Dose?
No. One registration is all you need for the first, second, and booster dose. You will receive a notification, just like you did for your first dose, when it is time for your second dose and booster dose. You can then schedule your an appointment at a time that is convenient for you, just like you did for your first dose.
About the COVID-19 Vaccines
All COVID-19 vaccine administered by Discount Drug Mart will be provided at no charge to the patient. For patients with insurance, we will need to bill your insurance. Please bring your insurance card with you. People without health insurance or whose insurance does not provide coverage of COVID-19 vaccines can also get a COVID-19 vaccine at no cost.